Bold Apps Perks:
- Free Lunches Daily
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Bonuses & Incentives
- Flex Work Hours
- Free Parking
- Fooseball Table
- PS3 with 55" TV
- Casual Dress Code
- Fun & Exciting Workplace
Bold Apps is an innovative software company that specializes in ecommerce app development for the Shopify platform. We believe in a stress-free, casual and fun work environment with flexible work hours. We encourage and welcome good ideas and reward people for hard work by offering employee profit sharing, free daily lunches, staff parties and more! Some of our clients include; Microsoft, LMFAO, The Chive, DoDo case, YUUUP, and many other awesome companies!
We are always looking for talented, creative and innovative individuals to join our growing team! If you like to think outside-of-the-box, want unlimited posibilities and possess mad foosball skills, we'd love to hear from you!
Current Job Openings:
Code Pirate (JS & PHP Developer)
Ile-Des-Chenes, Manitoba, Canada
The Code Pirate will work closely with our dev team and will primarily be responsible for developing new apps and internal tools, as well as maintaining and enhancing existing apps. The ideal candidate will be able to manage an entire project, from concept to delivery.
- Excellent HTML experience
- Awesome communication skills & the ability to work directly with clients
- Ability to work well individually without supervision, as well as closely with a team
- Willingness to thrive, impress and grow with the company
- Good sense of humour
- Post secondary education in web development or equivalent work experience considered an asset
- MySQL experience considered an asset
- Ajax experience considered an asset
- iOS development experience also considered an asset
- Professional foosball or sword fighting skills also considered an asset
How to Apply:
Forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please specifiy the job title in the email subject. We thank everyone for their interest in working at Bold Apps, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.